Monday, October 17, 2011

U want honesty or lies? -30

I predict a midlife crisis that results in you stalking your wife day and night because you are convinced she is cheating on you


The title says it all (no, sir you asked a question, my answer would in fact, say it all). The world is so full of dishonest, lying,
backstabbing, and cheating individuals (so is the website) that it makes me realize why the  divorce rate is so high. This country has lost its values in society , and the people have lost total respect for one another (someone has
morals
). I mean, whyyyyyyyyy get married if all you're out to do is eventually cheat?! Right? Why does someone mess around with a girl or guy who is currently married with the intent of thinking that something might blossom into a serious relationship? (someone has been burnt by love before and is letting us know through the best way he knows how, an ad seeking someone else to drive away with his long winded angst until they sleep with other people.) Do these idiots not
logically think that same person might eventually cheat on THEM?! (no because we are all the exceptions and never the rule.) I've had people ask me why I've not took the leap into marriage, and the answer is simple. Its hard to trust people anymore. (the women in his life can never make it past the first date.. I wonder why?) I like dating for an excessive amount of time to understand we click with our chemestry, and it puts me more at ease not to rush things. (tease) For example, I dated a girl for 2 years who immediately wanted to get married within our first month or two of dating. (there’s your sign
dip shit, way to drag out the crazy train all over town
) Know how that relationship turned out? See above paragraph for a hint. (read it loud and clear) I can't lie. Life it too short for stressful unnessecary bullshit drama. (bullshit in itself is unnecessary for this sentence flow. Damn, Angry at the World, you fuck everything up.) Stress is the job for bill collectors not your spouse. (he loves comedy

I'm only here to search for friends. (Why am I just now aware of this?) I'm not into the long term let's get married relationship until I KNOW both she and I are fully ready. Women talk about how they want a good man who doesn't lie and is honest. Well...ya want honesty? Here goes. (what in the hell was this past paragraph about!? Why won't you die?) I'm 33 years old. I'm 6'1 220 lbs, short brown hair, blue eyes. I recently moved back from St. Augustine, Florida to Knoxville where I NOW reside with my mother and grandmother (if anyone made it past your luggage bogged last paragraph, they have jump shipped now). I don't have a job until April 18th (why not make this post two weeks after the 18th), and my car is 13 years old with a black fender and rusty hood (anyone who stayed on this sinking ship to
see if grammy or mommy had money, is now gone
) I'm not finnancially stable as of now, but I'm not certain if I'll ever be with the gas issue sucking me like a vampire (We can sympathize, but I have a strong gut feeling that the vampric kiss on your gas tank comes from stalking and possibly kidnapping any bitch that looked like the one that broke your crazy little heart). I realize I may come off bitter (at least you are self-reflective) when in fact I'm quite humble, so please...don't judge me through letters on a computer screen as if you can tell the tone of my voice (poetic but oh so lame). I'm ambitious, a dreamer(I‘m guessing more of a dreamer than ambitious), a comic nerd(no one but me is left reading to judge at this point besides me), and an amatuer stand-up comic(stop dreaming and start achieving). I've lived in Florida and Tennessee off and on, and I expect to go back. I was a historical re-enactor to the city of St. Augustine (This dude is as multilayered as an onion, only made out of shit), so history interests me within Florida. I like "some" sports as well as darts and pool. I don't smoke, but I enjoy a social drink or two on a beautiful day if a place has an outside patio(and now his diva comes out, great). I carry good conversation as well as being a good listener. I can be your best friend who isn't out to capitalize, gain, or cheat off of you in any way (the first 33 years seem tough, you should switch tactics.) Remember what I said about that stress factor. If you don't need that crap in your life then why bother? I just don't understand why folks just look for reasons to tack on all this unnessecary crap in their lives that does nothing but lead to health issues. (people only stress because you are in their bushes) There. Ya wanted honestly...you got it. 


No comments: